Exemplary custom home with a serene location bordered by the open space that surrounds Trione-Annadel State Park. Venture from the backyard onto the trails! Soaring ceilings, including gallery height in the impressive living room, enhance the flowing and versatile floorplan. One bedroom and full bath are on the main level. The kitchen will delight any chef with the endless counter and cabinet space, along with a deep pantry, and a breath of fresh air through the patio door to the back expanse. Multi-zone HVAC and timed irrigation for efficiency. A large bonus workshop off the garage space benefits from natural light and separate entrance to the exterior. Hillside views and the non-thru street add to the details which make this property unforgettable. An ideal mix of privacy and community within a special neighborhood. Easily accessible to services, amenities, and commute routes, this picturesque haven on the country edge of town is an opportunity that doesn't appear very often!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Upper Floor,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Island,Pantry Closet
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Compactor,Dishwasher,Microwave,Warming Drawer,Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Central, Fireplace Insert.
- 2. Family Room,Gas Log,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Interior Access,RV Access,Side-by-Side.
- Lot View
- Hill, Lake
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb(s),Landscape Back,Landscape Front, BBQ Built-In. Curb(s),Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Karen Moyers, Compass
Agent License: 01827776
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.